Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New program review:Purex Insider

The other day while I was searching online, I came across a new program for bloggers that I would like to share with you. The program is called Purex Insider and what it does is allow bloggers to sample and share information about various products through various forms of social media.  I was recently accepted into the program so I am just getting started with the program, but I will be sure to come back and share my experiences once I get started. Until then, here is a little bit more information from the Purex Insider website: 

Why Become a Purex Insider

  • Receive exclusive offers
  • Participate in productive collaboration
  • Influence product innovation
  • Have your voice heard

How It Works
As a member of our elite group, you allow brands to extend their influence in the social media space. That means you learn about new products or promotions first and are able to share them with your community.

How It Works

No comments:

Post a Comment