Friday, May 17, 2013

Company Showcase: Influenster

As always, I have found a great new company for you to check out called Influenster. This company allows you to try new products, and share your opinion about various products, all for free.  After months of working with Crowdtap and House Party, I decided to look for some new companies that I could work with to learn more about new products. Upon searching online, I came across  Influenster.  The company describes themselves as being “the go-to destination for trendsetters who want to be rewarded for their influence. Qualified members gain access to the latest products, share their expert opinions and spread the word on their favorite discoveries”.  After researching the company I thought that it would be a good way to gain exposure to new products as well as share my opinion.  Sign-up was super easy and all I had to do was answer a couple of quick questions about myself.   In the beginning you choose which areas you feel you are most qualified and you answer surveys on those topics. Once signed up you show the company how influential you are by earning what they call Expert and LifeStage Badges. Outside of the surveys, you can also unlock badges by writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media. The company’s website points out that “as an active Influenster, you’ll have the chance to get invites to Influenster programs so you can try the latest and coolest products catered towards your lifestyle before anyone else”. Ultimately, Influenster wants to know what you think about various products and services which sounds easy enough to me, and almost too good to be true.  I signed up on May 5, and I was recently offered the opportunity to try out their Spring Voxbox which will contain several products for me to try out.  I am excited about the opportunity to check out these new products and share my opinion about them.  Since I am fairly new with this company, I will have to come back later to give you feedback on what it is like working with this company and as always I will also give you a review of my Spring Voxbox.  So until then, take some time to check out the link below to their website and see if it is something you may be interested in trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment