Thursday, March 6, 2014

Muffins, Moms, and Marc Jacobs Daisy

Performable

How I look when I head out is very important to me but how I smell is just as important.  That is why I was super excited when I was chosen to be a Marc Jacobs Devotee.  As a Marc Jacobs Devotee I get exclusive access to several of their timeless fragrances like Daisy. In return all Marc Jacobs asks me to do is host a fabulous party and share all the great things with my friends. Anyone who knows me knows that I love having a reason to have a party so this is right down my alley. Recently I was asked to do a sample and share through Crowdtap for Marc Jacobs fragrance Daisy and Daisy So Fresh.  I love a great smelling perfume and it had been a while since I had purchased a new one so I was up for the challenge of trying out something new. I loved both of the scents from the moment I tried them and I love how light and airy they both are.  I have two young girls who have also fallen in love with Daisy and they ask everyday if they can wear some.  Not only do they think that it smells great, but they adore the cute flower design of the bottle.



For this sample and share, I was provided one 3.4 oz. bottle of Dasiy Marc Jacobs Eau Parfum, one 4.2 oz bottle if Daisy Eau So Fresh, twelve Daisy VOC's to share with my friends, one mini Daisy bottle, supplies to make a cute daisy bracelet, a table cloth, white, pink and gold balloons, and faux daisy head to scatter for decorations.


Just to give you a little background on the Daisy fragrance, it is one of Marc Jacobs timeless fragrances that smells sophisticated, delicate, and floral.  It carried hints of Violet, with notes of strawberry, ruby red grapefruit, and creamy vanilla.  With Daisy and Daisy So Fresh, you will definitely feel feminine, fresh, and confident.  If you have not smelled it you have definitely been missing out because it is a wonderful fragrance. 

To help celebrate all things Daisy, I hosted a Muffins, Moms and Marc Jacobs party where I invited over several women over to test out the Daisy and So Fresh Parfume. During the party I provided muffins, juice, coffee, pastries, fresh fruit and other snacks for the women to snack on while they checked out Daisy.  At the party, I had the table set up to display the Daisy Fragrance which also gave everyone the chance to have an up close look at the fragrances. From the moment everyone walked in they loved the design of the Daisy bottle and many felt that the bottle alone was so pretty that it would catch their eye if they saw it in a store. 


Several of the moms smelled the fragrances straight out of the bottle but I let them know that to get the true essence of them, they would need to apply them.  Each mom who attended applied the So Fresh to one arm and then the Daisy to the other. Many loved both fragrances but the So Fresh was by far the favorite of the two. Many said that they loved how it had such a light and airy smell and the longer they wore it the more they liked it. When it came to the Daisy fragrance, initially many did not like it but once they applied  it to their arm and let it sit for a minute they felt that it smelled much better. Overall, everyone seemed to fall in love with both of the fragrances and they agreed that it was definitely one that they would be adding to their gift wish list. 




Aside from trying out the two fragrances, we also tried our hand at making some Daisy inspired charm bracelets. Initially we were all a little intimidated when we watched the tutorial video but after watching it several times we got the hang of it and it actually became fun. One complaint that was expressed was about how small the beads were but overall, everyone seemed to enjoy making the bracelets and felt like it was a cute reminder of the great Daisy Fragrance they had just tried. Even though it did not look exactly like the picture we still had a good time making them. If you would like to try your hand at making one you can click here for the tutorial video.


 

Overall, the Marc Jacobs Daisy was a hit with everyone and it will definitely be on every one's gift wish list this year. Marc Jacobs has another timeless and great fragrance on their hands and once you smell it you will love it too. Next time you are out shopping be sure to stop by a fragrance counter and try it out. 

Items reviewed in this post were provided to me by Crowdtap and Marc Jacobs but all opinions expressed in this blog are based on my own personal experiences with these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment