Friday, March 14, 2014

Kick Those Winter Hair Blues With The Help of Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care Razor

Schick(R) Hydro Silk(R) Sensitive Care(R) Razor

One thing that I have grown to absolutely hate to do is shaving. It is something that I loathe because often times I experience some form of irritation after finishing. That is why I was excited when Bzzagent contacted me about trying out Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor. What makes this razor different you ask, well for one thing, it contains a Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Serum infused with Shea Butter along with 5 Curve-Sensing blades.  Because of this it guards your skin keeping it safe while shaving. As someone with sensitive skin, I often find my skin dry especially during the winter months.The Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor feels that it can help someone like me out by providing a "Better hydration Boost than any other razor".  
Winter can be especially tough on sensitive skin. Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor is dermatologist-tested and delivers a better hydration boost than many other razor. The Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor argues that its Hypoallergenic Moisturizing Serum hydrates your skin for up to two hours after shaving while the 5 Curve-Sensing blades protect your skin from irritation.

I recently put the Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Care razor to the test on both my legs and under arm area.  In regards to my under arm area, I found that it did provide a very clean and close shave, better than any other I have ever used. Immediately after shaving I did feel like the area was very well moisturized but the next day after using the razor I experienced some slight irritation and discomfort on one of my underarms. This discomfort lasted for a day or so when it went back to normal.  When I used the razor on my legs I found that it did a good job on giving me a smooth shave but once I looked closely at my legs I saw that there were several areas where it did not get all of the hair and I had to re-shave the areas.  Overall, I feel that the razor does a great job of offering a close shave with  moisturizing power but it still leaves something to be desired. I loved how close it shaved but I also found that one of my arms still was irritated.  If you are someone who has sensitive skin and struggle with finding the right razor, it is one that you should try out. I think that even though I had some issues with the razor, a lot of people have found that it works great for them.  So be on the look out for it the next time you are in your local Walmart, Target, or grocery store. 

I received this product to try out thanks to Bzzagent but all opinions are of my own and are based on my personal experiences with the product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment