Friday, October 4, 2013

Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar review



As many of you may know, I have been trying to lose weight for my sisters upcoming wedding in November.  To help me with my efforts, I have started working out more and I am trying to change my eating habits.  One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox.  The newest addition to the Zone Perfect brand is their new Greek Yogurt line which combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. Aside from the Vanilla Cranberry flavor, this bar also comes in Chocolate and Raspberry.   Now I will tell you that I do not usually like many of the bars because they have a chalky after taste but I must admit that this bar had a much better taste than some of the other bars I have tried in the past. I liked the creamy taste of the Greek yogurt paired with the sweetness of the Cranberries.  I found the flavor to be one that I could actually eat from time to time.  Even though I am not one to eat protein bars, this is one that I could keep on hand for an after workout snack.  To make it even better snack option, this bar packs 12 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber.   So whats the final verdict on the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar? Well I think that it is one of the best tasting protein bars on the market and it is definitely work trying. So if you are looking for a great treat while you are trying to take the weight off, be sure to check out these great bars fro Zone Perfect. Zone Perfect Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.

I recieved a free Zone bar for review, but all opinions expressed in this blog are based on my personal experiences with the bar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment