Thursday, August 1, 2013

Calling all real shoe lovers, have I got a deal for you...



So in no way am I a fashion but my sister is and so whenever she finds a great fashion deal she loves to share them with me. Today she called me to tell me that DSW is having a killer sale on select Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, or Giuseppe Zanotti  shoes. Now don't judge but I have heard of Marc Jacobs, but I had no idea who Giuseppe Zanotti was, which was a fashion sin to my sister. After listening to my sister express her disapproval of my lack of knowledge about one of the best shoe designers, I decided to check the site out. After looking through the sale I saw that this was in fact a great sale because shoes regugarly sold for $750.00, were now going for $99.00. So if you have a shoe addiction be sure to check out this great sale. Once you get to check out all you need to do is enter code: SAYWHAT to take advantage of this great deal. Enter the Code:SHIPR and get free shipping as well. This sale is valid Aug 1-2, but don't wait because sizes are selling out quick due to the great savings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment