Monday, April 29, 2013

Product Review: Old Navy Tees for Crowdtap Sample and Share

Anyone who knows me knows that I am always in search of a great deal or freebie. Well over the past couple of months I have been participating with an online program with a company called Crowdtap which partners with great companies to help promote their products with consumers who agree to review and spread the word about the products. Since I have been staying home, I have had the opportunity to participate in some great Sample and Share projects. My latest sample was with Old Navy and it allowed me and a friend to pick out two of their new perfect tees at our local Old Navy store.  First off I would like to thank you Crowd tap and Old Navy for an absolutely great time trying out these great tees. I had so much fun going to the store and searching for the perfect tee and boy did I find two great ones. As a mother of two very active and involved young girls it is so important for me to be able to dress not only comfortably but also stylish. These tees allow me to do both and I love them. I found the shopping experiences to be so much fun and I am sure the people in the store thought I was crazy for being so excited because I was like a kid in a candy store.  I had a ball going through the different styles and colors and I was able to take lots of pictures.  I loved all of the color choices and I felt that there were colors that would work for everyone. I think that the styles of the shirts are also great because the styles available would work with if different body types. I know for me they worked well because I have picked up some weight over the past couple of months and I found that these two tees helped to hide some of my unflattering spots. I am a somewhat of an indecisive person so I had a hard time choosing just two but I finally ended up choosing a charcoal grey vintage tee and a grape colored Henley Perfect tee. Once I got my tees home I started coming up with different ways to wear my tees. I find that they are great to lounge around the house in but they are also just as great dressed up for a night out on the town with my husband. I have worn my Charcoal grey shirt with a nice pair of colored skinny jeans for a nice outfit to where to a kid’s party. I have also worn them with basic jeans, but taken to the next level with a nice pair of pumps, and a nice long necklace that goes well with the V neck of the Vintage tee. With a simple change of accessories, I can take the tee from day to night with great ease.  This was my first sample share and I have been telling anyone who will listen to me about Old Navy and these great Tees. I LOVE these tees because as a savvy saver I am always looking for affordable, versatile pieces that can be worn several ways.  I think that these tees are a must have for every woman’s spring/summer wardrobe.

Right now you can grab these awesome tees a great price check out the link below for more details:
Buy one tee and get one tee free, including our softest-tees-ever Best Tees. Can we get a double yay?http://oldnvy.me/GMnZac

No comments:

Post a Comment