Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Crowdtap sample share: Kleenex to the rescue

Summer should be the season where allergy sufferers get some relief but in our house that has not been the case. Over the last couple of months there has been more runny nose than I can count. That's  why the Crowdtap Kleenex sample and share was right down our alley.  For this sample share, I received one box of Kleenex tissues to use and share with my family and friends. Now let me tell you that we normally use the cool touch Kleenex tissues so it was an adjustment for us to use the regular tissues. Even though we missed the cool feel of our normal tissues, still enjoyed the great softness that the Kleenex brand is known for. My two daughters loved using the Kleenex tissues because of how soft they are.
So whether you have to sneeze, or clean up a small mess Kleenex tissues are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment