Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Muller takes yogurt to a whole new level

I must admit that I have always loved yogurt for as long as I can remember. Up until recently I have liked all flavors and brands of yogurt but now Quaker has changed that for me. Quaker has a new yogurt called Muller which is simply delicious. This yogurt is creamy and very flavor-able. It is made with reduced fat milk and has lots of great nutrients like calcium and protein. What makes this yogurt even better is that is does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners, or high fructose corn syrup. I am a basic flavor kind of girl but Muller comes in more than 27 varieties for those who like to mix it up. Muller yogurts can be found on your grocery shelf as Muller Frutup, Muller Corner, and Muller Greek Corner. My favorite out of the three is the Frutup version which is a creamy low fat yogurt topped with a layer of fruit mousse. I absolutely love how smooth and creamy the yogurt becomes once the mousse is mixed with the yogurt. My favorite flavors of Frutup are Peach Passion Fruit. Whenever I enjoy one of these treats I have to hide out because both of my girls  love them just as much as I do. So if you enjoy yogurt you have to try these new Muller yogurts out.  I think that you will love it as much as I do. 

I received a coupon to try out Muller yogurt but the reviews in this post are based on my own personal experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment