Thursday, May 8, 2014

Herbal Essences body wash not quite calgone...fails to take me away

I was excited when Crowdtap asked me to do a sample and share for the new Herbal Essences body wsh. I love their shampoo  so I was excited to give the body wash a try. When I received the sample in the mail I was a little disappointed at how small it was. It was not enough to really get a true feel for the product. The other thing that was kind of disappointing was the lack of smell.  One of the things I love most about Herbal Essence shampoos is the great and lasting smell of all their products. I was expecting the body wash to have that same great strong smell but it did not. The smell was very faint but it was a very pleasant smell that I enjoyed. I just wished that it had a much stronger and lasting smell to it. I did enjoy how well it lathered and how it had a good covering with just a small amount. Overall, I still on the fence about if I would purchase this body wash over my normal brand. I will have to purchase a larger bottle to give it another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment