Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Don't Let the smooth taste fool you... Colgate Total Advanced Shield Mouthwash really works




Whoever said no pain no gain, must have never used Colgate Total Mouthwash because there is no burning pain when you use this mouthwash.  I received this product from Influenster for free to test a couple of weeks ago and I was excited after I read the background information. I must admit that I had been fooled into thinking like many others that in order to get fresh, clean breath, you had to use a mouthwash with a strong alcohol after burn, but boy was I ever wrong. I was skeptical about whether or not Colgate would be able to live up to all their claims but after using the Colgate Total Mouthwash for two weeks, I am sold on it. I was so impressed with it that I let my husband use it as well and he too felt that it worked great. I received the flavor Peppermint Blast flavor but it also comes in Spearmint Surge and Wintermint Rush.   The first time I used it I was surprised at how great the taste was and how clean it made my teeth feel. I must admit that I was a little skeptical that a mouth wash that had such a smooth flavor would be able to deliver on their 12 hour protection, but it did. I found that after using it my breath had a cool, clean, and refreshing feel.  One thing that I did find is that I did start to notice the freshness wear off shortly after the 12 hour mark, but after a quick rinse with it again, the freshness was back. If you are someone who hates morning breath, I recommend that you give this product a try and use it before bed time. I found that when I used it before bed, my morning breath was a little more bearable when I woke up the next morning. Overall, I think Colgate has a winner on their hands and I cannot wait to try the other flavors offered.  If you would like more information on this product, please visit Colgate's website here, or visit them on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment